CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

How Bad Do You Want That Dream Body?

I think I can safely say we ALL want our dream body. We all want to feel confident, fit and turn heads when we go places right? I never wanted to be one of those people that go to the gym everyday, and a year later, still look pretty much the same. Yet I was.

Thats discouraging for people to see, and if your that person, more then likely your living in quiet desperation.
I was desperate to have my dream body, but there was something that was causing me to fail. Something I felt I had a "right" to have after all my hard work. My snacks, and chocolate and pizza.
Oh I only had them once a week. I was working really hard in the gym, so I figured it couldn't really hurt. I was still losing.......very slowly. I ate very clean the rest of the time, egg whites, oatmeal, lean meat, lots of veggies and good fats.


Then I decided to hire Tony. I wanted to compete in a figure competition and I knew I would need help. When I hired Tony I also decided I would do everything he told me and I wouldn't second guess him. I wanted this bad and now I had someone who was going to tell me exactly what to eat to get the body of my dreams. When I received my meal plan, I was a bit shocked at the low amount of calories. The calories were low but the volume of food wasn't.

Since I started with him I have only eaten the foods he has given me permission to eat. I had my off-plan meals when he said I could. I never ate anything else not on my meal plan. I have been blown away by the results. I now see what I was doing to myself with my frequent cheats. Its not worth it, it will just take that much longer. It seems utterly crazy to me to work so hard in the gym and then ruin it with a trip to Pizza Hut.

So I pack my meals and take them everywhere I go , I turn down chocolate, cake, and numerous other things. I get regular comments now about how I am looking smaller everyday. This is way better then chocolate any day! I still enjoy off-plan meals but much, much less often.

Oh I know this isn't for everyone, its only for those who want that dream body with a burning desire so strong they can see it in their mind, for those who have decided that they WILL have that dream body.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh I love your first post. I feel and felt exactly the same way! The quiet desperation, the wanting it so bad you will do anything, and everything it takes! And look at you, just look at you inside and out...it is so worth it! Since when has chocolate or pizza ever made you feel and look this great!?! That's why I don't get why this isn't for everyone :):) If they only knew, if they only knew!!

Lori said...

I am proud of what you have done. You have showed alot of determination and showed us all how to focus on what we want. I have no doubt you will meet all your goals.

Anonymous said...

Excellent first post!!!! I LOVE IT. SOOOO true. I can't wait for you to hit the stage! It's gonna be awesome!

Tearose said...

omg I thought I replied to this. Thanks so much for the comments and encouragement, you girls are the best!